This Mom Wants All Parents To See This So They Dont Make The Same Mistake


This Mom Wants All Parents To See This So They Don’t Make The Same Mistake

June 21, 2016


An Arizona mother wants to warn other parents after her 9-month-old boy was accidentally sprayed with scalding hot water coming from the garden hose, causing second-degree burns to about 30 percent of his body.


check water hose temperature before using
ABC 15 Arizona / Facebook


Dominique Woodger said she was about to fill a little pool with water on Monday, as she normally does. When she turned on the faucet, the extremely hot water came out of the sprinkler head attached to the hose, getting all over her baby who was sitting on the ground.


“I thought he was crying because he was mad, because he hates when he gets sprayed in the face. I didn’t think that it was burning him,” Woodger told ABC News.


Woodger said doctors say her baby will be okay, but she doesn’t want other parents or children to experience the same pain.


“It’s heartbreaking. It is. It sucks,” Woodger said. “All of it was peeling. He had blisters all over the right side.”


Parents, please remember to always touch the water from the hose before you spray it on your child.




Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *