More Trouble At Chipotle: Chicken Foot Found In Burrito Bowl


An unsuspecting diner at a Chipotle in Florida apparently got much more than she bargained for in her burrito bowl. Twitter user @roxyweekley took to social media to share her disgusting mid-meal discovery: an entire chicken foot.

“How the f*ck do you explain this?” she wrote in a caption to two pictures of the offending chicken foot. The severed foot appears to have gone through the cooking process along with whatever meat the customer ordered.

Even worse, the picture shows that the diner got through almost all of her burrito bowl before finding the chicken foot.

Chipotle’s official Twitter account, @ChipotleTweets, quickly tried to do damage control. “I’m sorry about that. Please share details with us at us so we can make it right – Gabe,” their apology read.

There’s no word yet as to how Chipotle plans to address the situation, but chances are the customer will not be satisfied with the likely offer of free burritos. This apparent embarrassment marks the latest snafu for the troubled fast food chain. Last year, an E. coli outbreak tracked to Chipotle made dozens of customers across the country fall ill.

Source: Twitter


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *